Jul 13, 2010

space to create


look who popped in to say, hi...
sweet irene... :)

we (irene & i)  thought it'd be fun to share our spaces? 
a little 'creative space' party if you will.
it doesn't have to be a studio space...it can be any creative corner in your home.
or perhaps you are a baker or a chef... show us your kitchen space.
maybe you are a graphic artist or blogger... we'd  love to see your corner of the world.
it may even be a basket of wool by your favorite chair in the living room. 
there's all kinds of creative space... and they are all
b e a u t i f u l.

so get out your cameras and take some pics.  please share the link below....
xxo, kim




.....

5 comments:

Maureen @ Cottage 960 said...

lovin' irene, is she going to be part of inspiration stay-cation with us?
Cool idea seeing other people's inspired spaces. not sure if I'll have mine cleaned up enough to share . . .

Robin said...

Oh, Kim and Irene...I've missed you.
The site looks fantastic! I put a pic on FB and wow, it shows my dirty window without me processing it! Ekkk!
I'm redoing almost my entire downstairs so I'm not online much right now, but I'll be back soon!
Just wanted to stop by and give you a big hug...love to you~ R

Neuroknitter said...

This is very exciting! I will be stay-caying as much as I can!!

ELK said...

i left town for awhile and you started this beautiful space ...and Irene to spread the joy!! happiness abounds here!!

Theresa said...

I'm so happy to be joining in your stay-cation! I actually caught it at the right time too. Lucky me. Lovely idea for the workspace sharing images. I really do love seeing what other people use as their creative corner.