Apr 14, 2011

Life's Soundtrack - Everyday Gifts Playlist

birds on wire

This week I watched my cousin bury her six week old baby and nearly had to serve on a jury for the kind of case I don't want to believe exists let alone hear about in detail, which is why I'm so grateful for this playlist.  As I put it together and started listening to the songs you suggested, I began to remember all the reasons this life is beautiful, your songs brought me a sense of peace and a reminder that even in days that feel ugly, there is beauty to be found if you seek it.

Thank you all of your beautiful suggestions, I hope this playlist brightens your day and reminds you there is beauty all around us.

To listen to the playlist, click on the sideways triangle in the middle of the embedded player.  To skip to the next song or to go back click on the < or > to either side of the player.

Happy Listening

6 comments:

~Kristina said...

Dearest Jamie,reading this and listening to the music kept whispering to me, "when the World seems wrong, there is still beauty within."
my thoughts to you.

Kim Klassen said...

thank you Jamie for putting this together.... I listened while I was working this morning... a beautiful GIFT. :)

sending lots of hugs.... xxo, kim

ELK said...

my thoughts float to you as i listen to these ... so sorry

Jamie said...

Doesn't this photo just speak to the beauty of every day life?

Tamar said...

I am sorry Jamie for your loss - it must be very hard for the whole family but mostly for the parents.
thanks for including my pic!
take care
Tamar

Anna said...

Jamie, so sorry to hear of your family's loss. As always, thanks for putting together the playlists. You bring joy to our lives!