Jul 21, 2010
5 fabulous women i am loving ~ a list that is sure to inspire
happy wednesday.... i hope your day was most fabulous.
mine was full of blessings. i am completely grateful today for so many things.
i wanted to share another list with you all.
5 people/places that are inspiring me today.
1. Carmen Torbus. wowzer... this girl has so much going on! it's seriously mind blowing!! i have completely fallen for her love bomb project. you must go check it out. it's totally fantastic. She has so much to share..including a fantastic new business she is launching. it's going to be the BOMB. Carmen is taking dreaming to a whole new level!! you go girl! :)
2. Dirty Footprints Studio . Connie has been sharing the most amazing art journaling series - 30 jounals 30 days. it's crazy awesome. I can not believe all the super talent she has put together on her site. the journaling videos are mind blowing. Thanks for all the inspiration Connie! oh and check out connie's workshops while you are there. i must sign up for her art journal love letter class.
3. Dana Barbieri - Dana's blog is so happy and inspiring. She is a fabulous colllage artist. She features the coolest interviews with many talented artists. Dana calls the series 'art biz mama'. don't you love that name?!! :) Recently she featured an interview with one of my favorite artists, Stephanie Levy. Stephanie's art is beyond. The interview is truly wonderful.
4. No Film Photos - i have fallen for this fresh new blog. it's completely image free. Kristina paints a picture for us with words. it's really extraordinary. If you have a moment to pop over and visit... you will not be disappointed. i adore the flow of her words. i think you will too. keep 'em coming Kristina. :)
5. French Larkspur - i mentioned Tracey last week, but honestly this monday's posting is killing me. it's sooo beautiful. i need to find me some lavender - QUICK. seriously, Tracey's photos... be still my heart.
so there you have my fab 5 list for today.....
and these women have something wonderful in common....
can you guess what it might be?
okay i have to tell you!! each of these super talents has generously agreed to share during our stay-cation week!
isn't that exciting?
wooo hooo! happy dance.....
'sigh' of true gratitude! thank you so much ladies.....
i'm totally loving the pics you all are sharing in the flickr pool.
just a note... be sure to change your flickr settings so i can feature your images here on the site. :)
thanks so much to AG Photography for sharing today's image. it's perfect!
until next time...xxo, kim