May 26, 2011

Life's Soundtrack: Wishing & Dreaming the Music

solo flight
Photo by Lucy Loomis

Do I have a treat for you!  This may just be my all-time favorite playlist we've put together.  It is full of amazing songs and guaranteed to make your dreams grow!

I dare you to watch the Susan Boyle clip without crying - it doesn't matter how many times I see it, I still get teary - talk about a lesson in chasing your dreams.

The line Elissa quoted from Fleetwood Mac's Dreams, "Does thunder only happen when it's raining?"  stayed in my mind for days - proof that the best songs are better that philosophy classes (at least for me!)

There is also plenty in this list for the Disney lover - seems they've kept us in dreamy songs for generations.

Thanks again for playing along and suggesting such amazing songs - I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I have.

To listen to the playlist, click on the triangle in the middle of the embedded player above.  To skip to the next song or to go backwards, click on the < or > on either side of the player.


10 comments:

urban muser said...

awesome collection, thanks jamie!

kelly@thebluemuse said...

yes, loving this one!
and that stunning photo...

so many great songs, I had forgotten about Dreamweaver...brings back the memories!

Prairie Girl Studio said...

my heart is swelling here ...

thank you SO much jamie ~
this is beyond beautiful : )

xoxo
pg

Anna said...

Thanks Jamie! I'm looking forward to listening to this when I work on editing my photos!

~Kristina said...

I agree. This might be one of my all-time favorites.

missing moments said...

Awesome ... one of my all time fave's is Dreams! Great work and the photo ... exquisite!

lucy said...

thanks so much for featuring my photo -- and putting together such a great playlist. wonderful!

Kristin said...

SO needed this...*thank you*!!

xox
kristin

ELK said...

jamie .. a great collection as always ~~ love it playing in the background!!

Suki said...

Wonderful, amazing collection dear Jamie!!!
Love it!