Apr 15, 2011

Everyday Gifts: Trust


my ancestors first came to this little valley six generations ago...

everyday was a struggle to survive and be self sufficient...

i often wonder how they carried on...

the calling to become a steward of the land and His creatures, to me, is one of the greatest...

each day there are trials...

each day there are doubts...

each day we face similar struggles as those who came before...

but each day we are trusted...

trusted with His creations...

and we carry on...



8 comments:

Chantal said...

great vintage style today

Chantal said...

BTW, I put a button on my weblog today...

alicia said...

Beautiful!! Love your work. And your thoughts. I'd love you to stop by and check out my spring photo challenge.

Kristin said...

*thanks* girls...i'm on my way over alicia!! i always *love* a good photo challenge!

prairie xo
kristin

Jamie said...

What a stunning photo and post.

kelly@thebluemuse said...

i love these images, both the photos and the ones your words painted. we do carry on, every day.

Anna said...

An honorable and valued life you live! Wonderful light and feeling in your photos.

Trailblazer Archery said...

Greeat reading this