Feb 9, 2011

Love List


In honor of Valentine's Day, here is what I am loving lately!

1.  Intensati- This is an amazing exercise video that uses positive affirmations while working your arms and legs and getting a cardio workout.  I LOVE it.  Wakes me up in just the right frame of mind to start my day.  

2.  Everything by this artist, Laura Amiss.  My husband and I were fortunate enough to travel to Holland a few years back.  Her Amsterdam Canal stitched canvas prints make me swoon!

3.  Pinterest- I just recently learned about this site and I love it for inspiration. I do not have an account there (too much social media already!) but I love to visit and click on the travel page.  The images are gorgeous and fill me up with new creative ideas.

4.  This beautiful burlap flower banner by Funkyshique
5. Adorable coin purses like this one by The Zakka!

Wishing you all a lovely week!  xo, Lori


12 comments:

Laura said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I must try #1. WOW to #2 and YAY for #3...I really like the idea of "pinning" things you find and having them in one place. Very cool.

Elizabeth Crocker said...

Hello! I sent some love your way! Check out my blog...
http://www.thewayiseeitthroughmylens.blogspot.com

Kim Klassen said...

hey Lori
first love 'sweet cheeks'... LOVE.

great love post!! so looking into all this... which dvd do you have, specifically? sounds fabulous.

i keep hearing more and more about pinterest...I'm off to check it out... love each and every other morsel you have shared as well....

xxo, kim

Anna said...

Lori,
Loving the colors and graphic designs in your post today! I'll have to check out Pinterest.

Lori said...

I thought I was maybe the last person to have heard of pinterest! It is so pretty there. Kim, thanks for the sweet cheeks love :) I have the intensati video. I just linked it on "exercise video"- should have done that earlier. Seriously you will love it.

Kim Klassen said...

hey Lori
the pinterest thing keeps popping up on me this past couple of weeks....but i hadn't taken the time to check it out... and wow... GORGEOUS INSPIRATION.

thank you.
i found the vid on amazon.ca.... and ordered it. the shipping was really high direct from the site. i NEED this!!

With Ben being out of commission i have barely moved all winter... feeling literally sick... ugh.

xxo, Kim

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Such eye candy!
Thank you for sharing .

Prairie Girl Studio said...

1. love
2. love
3. love
4. love
5. love
you ~ love

xo
pg

Lori said...

Prairie girl- you're so funny:) Kim, I'm SO excited that you ordered it! I do not like to exercise, I swear, but this is great.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

The color in the stitched artwork are gorgeous. As well as sweet cheeks! Thanks for sharing.

ELK said...

a stunning collection .. feeling the love here!!

kelly@thebluemuse said...

I am loving your sweet cheeks art! and the rest are all quite lovely too...