Jan 31, 2011

Monday Morning Cheer from the iStudio Pool - Be Still my Heart



Softly Flowing
softly flowing by Angela

Campanula
Campanula by montalbano photography


beauty
beauty by blue elephant photography

Ranunculus Revisited
Ranunculus Revistited


.... - amberaikenphotography

29/365 White Rose (with dreamsuite effect)
29/365 White Rose (with dreamsuite effect) by Pat Mark

Ranunculus
Ranunculus by M Pod

Birthday eCard
Birthday eCard Pink Trees and Sunshine

....

thanks so much for sharing your images in the iStudio flickr pool.
so much to LOVE.

.......

14 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I love the burst of color on a winter day. Thanks.

Kata Kollath said...

Bless you. The weather report here calls for over two feet of snow. This is exactly what I needed to cheer me up!

Lorraine said...

can't say i've seen a more beautiful set of flowers...each with a different feel and emotion...lovely!

Pat Mark said...

Thanks for including my rose photo today. Love all the beautiful flowers to brighten a cold and gray day here in the Northwest. Pat

Prairie Girl Studio said...

lovely lovely loveliness ...
mmmmmm ...
xoxo
pg

~Kristina said...

such beauty.

kelly@thebluemuse said...

Oh my. they are all so beautiful... that first one just takes my breath away.

Pink Trees and Sunshine said...

Kim, I can't thank you enough for including my photo in your post today. It brings tears to my eyes to be featured with such an amazing group of photographers :~)

Forgive me for gushing, but while I've been learning little by little for the past few months on my own, I would not have been able to do this with out your classes ❤

Jamie said...

What a brilliant collection!!!

BonnieRose said...

flowers make such gorgeous images.. don't they? wow.

ELK said...

wow! that is one beautiful bouquet...just so stunning!!

blue elephant photography said...

these are so lovely! i love love this flower collection and honored to be part of it ♥

deb colarossi said...

gasp.

thank you.

Ange said...

Such a wonderful bunch of beauties!! Thank you for including one of mine amongst them ... x