Nov 14, 2010

Feminine Flickr Inspiration


“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”
~Gwyneth Paltrow

1. 81/365, 2. twelve : twenty four, 3. You burn so bright, 'till you illuminate, 4. [ 4 3 / 3 6 5 ] Faded dreams, 5. 189/365, 6. Bloom in Winter, 7. butterfly remembrance (11/52), 8. butterfly kimono, 9. 14/52 Bench Monday {Vintage Suitcases Make Really Good Benches Edition}, 10. Untitled, 11. .familiar places, 12. Untitled, 13. Untitled, 14. woke up and my head was full of fog, 15. jocelyn, 16. Fish tail

Feminine means per defininition is described as "having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness." 
I have never been very feminine. I am not always putting heels on or wearing great clothes. 
But I consider myself in a way feminine every woman is. Femininity is the way you are saying certain words, the way you tuck your hair behind your ear, the way you smile and the way you act.
Femininity can be reduced to certain body parts. They all appear delicate in their very own way.
It is all about expression and body language.
Even mothers are still feminine. 
Yes, I mean you too with your pj's on sitting in your work area, craving for creative input. You too with spit up on your t-shirt. You may not appear feminine to ordiniary people. Everyone is feminine to the people they love and care for.
Discouver your own beauty today!


Love,
Suki

5 comments:

kelly@thebluemuse said...

we should always celebrate the feminine within us all....

dbalyoz said...

a beautiful collection sandra...all beautiful in their own way! :) denise

Lori said...

This is so sweet Sandra. I love all the beautiful women in your collection- stunning...

Kim Klassen said...

be still my heart!! what a fabulous collection!!

Maureen said...

tht mosaic is an amazing collection of beautiful women.
I love your words too. We each need to be reminded to find our own unique beauty.
xo
mo