Oct 7, 2010

Gratitude


Hi there, my sweet i-Studio friends.  I just had to pop in and say… I am still HERE. Honest I am.
I have been somewhat underground lately!!  The Photoshop Recipe Book was quite the undertaking.  It was a ton of fun and a lot of HARD WORK.
I just wanted to pop in and say I am so grateful for all the amazing contributors at the i-Studio.  You are all truly amazing!!  Thank you for doing what you do… so well!!
And I also wanted to say how wonderful it is to have such a great audience at the i-Studio. It’s all way too exciting!! Thank you for popping by, sharing your thoughts and encouragement.  We all appreciate you, very much!
I am behind on all the inspiring posts. But, I plan on catch up over the weekend.  I can’t wait!

I am not sure if you visit  the Café, but if not, I wanted to share a pic of our sweet new puppy, Ben.  He's a goldendoodle (golden retriever/poodle mix)....Oh my gosh, he’s completely stolen our hearts!  He basically looks like a smaller retriever... but his hair does have a slight wave to it...  and it's so soft... 'sigh'

benbone

I can barely stand how cute he is!!  Honestly…
 
I have to tell you what he did today!  He wears a bandana around his neck, cause it’s just so darn cute…
So, yesterday while we were on the trail he lost his bandana.  I thought it was probably in the pond.  Anyhow, today, as we are walking along with my sister in law, Tara and Ben’s cousin Sophie (the labradoodle)….  He comes running out from the long grass with his lost bandana…all proud of himself… I’m sure he was saying ‘look what i found Mommy…’  I mean how cute is that?!! 

And just one more little Ben story… he loves his toys.. and seeing as we have only had him a little more than a week…he’s been pretty spoilt…  So if a shopping bag comes into the house, he gets all wiggly… and excited…  and when he gets a new toy he walks around the house, showing it off.  Today he had some new toys from Sophie…... so when John came thru the door after work… Ben could not grab his new toys fast enough, to show John.  And then he did the same thing with the boys.  Sooo cute.  ‘sigh’ I’m telling you..it’s crazy CUTE!! 

Okay, before i go….  if you are interested in Photoshop and image editing.  I am offering a free Photoshop eCourse called the Skinny-Mini.  You can find the details HERE.  I’d love to see you in ‘class’.

Here’s to a fabulous weekend… Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Friends…xxo, kim

9 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Oh my goodness....Ben is adorable and so sweet!

Lori said...

Honestly, I do not know how you can stand it. He really is the cutest ever. And he seems so SOFT. sigh

ELK said...

i am so happy to meet Ben..he is a gem I can tell and what a special "mommy " he has!!

Jamie said...

Ben is ADORABLE! Makes you want to give him a good cuddle.

Carola Bartz said...

Absolutely adorable dog! I love the stories!

Gretchen said...

Ben is adorable and it sounds like he's got a great personality too. Pets can add so much to our lives.
Gretchen

Leah C said...

He is the most adorable dog...I think many of us want our own "Ben" :) And thanks sooo much for all you're doing with the cookbook, textures, etc! I know it's a lot of work for you, but it's a lot of fun for us;) Happy {Canadian} Thanksgiving to you!

kelly@thebluemuse said...

Awww...so sweet. I am so happy that you have found a new doggie love...what a doll he is! So funny that he found his bandanna!

~Kristina said...

i love this place! Thanks to you Kim for keeping it all straight.
Congrats on the new little fluffy fun!